Full-Service Estate Planning And Probate Lawyers
At Tarrant & Liska, P.L.L.C., we tailor our services to meet your specific needs and goals. We limit our practice to certain areas of law so that we can provide each of our clients with the personal service and care necessary for thorough legal work and successful case resolution.
Based in St. Paul, we serve the Twin Cities metro and statewide Minnesota.
Our Areas Of Practice
Estate planning, wills and trusts
- We are dedicated St. Paul estate planning and probate attorneys who help you craft an estate plan to govern the orderly distribution of your assets upon death, manage your estate and deal with the possibility of incapacity, and provide care for your dependents.
- We review and prepare all legal documents, including wills, codicils, trusts, powers of attorney, standby guardianship, parental powers of attorney or nomination of guardians and health care directives.
Probate, estate and trust administration
- We assist individuals and families with several aspects of probate and estate administration, including:
- Helping personal representatives (executors) of estates comply with requirements of the probate process to settle the estate of a loved one
- Representing and advising heirs or devisees in the probate process
- Advising trust beneficiaries of their rights in trust administration
- Advising, representing and assisting administration related to guardianship or conservatorship
- Advising on Transfer on Death/Pay on Death (TOD/POD) designations, joint tenancy, beneficiary designation, and Transfer on Death Deeds (TODD) or Affidavits for Collection
- Advising and assisting attorneys in fact in carrying out their fiduciary duties
Guardianships and conservatorships
- We advise adult children, parents and other relatives who need to establish a conservatorship or guardianship for a family member who is disabled or otherwise incapable of managing his or her affairs.
- We also assist in administration of the guardianship or conservatorship and provide representation for relatives of persons subject to a guardianship or conservatorship.
- We help our clients understand the power of attorney relationship, assisting them in choosing an attorney in fact who is responsible and trustworthy.
- We handle residential and commercial real estate matters, from purchase and sale of property to lease agreements and landlord-tenant disputes. In litigation or contract drafting, we can ensure your rights are protected and advocated for aggressively.
Customized Solutions For Each Client
Our attorneys have decades of legal experience in Minnesota, and our entire law firm is committed to supporting your needs throughout the legal process. We understand that you may be entering this process with some uncertainty and that you are looking for trustworthy advice and guidance through some major personal and/or business decisions.
We listen carefully to understand the details of your situation. Thereafter, we work diligently to solve issues and pursue solutions that can lead to your best possible outcome with efficiency and effectiveness.
Start Your Estate Planning Today
We offer an initial half-hour consultations along with evening and weekend meetings upon request. Contact us by e-mail or call us at 651-315-8738 (toll free at 888-342-2493).
Located on Concordia Avenue, just off Snelling, our lawyers also will travel to meet with you, if requested.
Visa and MasterCard are welcome, and we can arrange payment plans.