St. Paul Estate Planning Attorneys
We are especially sensitive to the issues of small businesses and families. Our attorneys are accomplished women small-business owners themselves:
- In 2005, Karen Tarrant received the Lifetime Achievement Award from the National Association of Women Business Owners. As an example of her ingenuity, Karen converted a former home on Concordia Avenue into a professional building with on-site, cooperative child care center in 1985 when the demands of motherhood conflicted with her professional career.
- Melanie Liska is one of a select number of Minnesota attorneys appointed by the probate courts in Hennepin County and Ramsey County to represent wards in guardianship and conservatorship proceedings.
At Tarrant & Liska, P.L.L.C., we believe in providing each of our clients with the highest level of professional service in balance with our passion for community service and pro bono services. Our attorneys offer decades of experience and personalized care at reasonable rates.
Our Effective Big Picture Approach
Much like a family doctor, we provide comprehensive analysis to our clients’ financial and legal health. Close relationships with each of our clients allow us to be particularly effective advising a diverse clientele in the areas in which we practice.
We are principled and committed to your success, working hard to provide:
- Competent, professional legal help
- Strong advocacy for your rights
- Cost-effective representation
- Effective results
- Consideration of nonlegal and legal consequences
- One-on-one attention and guidance
- Individually tailored preparation and representation to meet your goals comprehensively
For example, if you come to us to have a will drafted, we will analyze your full financial picture to address any tax, medical or elder law issues that may affect the creation of an effective estate plan. Our St. Paul estate planning lawyers are uniquely equipped to recognize the ancillary matters related to your legal concerns. We take pride in our abilities and flexibility to help you, your family and your business solve problems favorably.
Contact Tarrant & Liska, P.L.L.C.
Located on Concordia Avenue, just off Snelling, our lawyers also will travel to meet with you, if requested.
Payment plans can be arranged, and Visa and MasterCard are welcome.